iHeart Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
iHeart Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and minorities to apply for any available position for which they are qualified.
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for 1140 WRVA, Lite98, XL102, Q94, 106.5 The Beat, and Sports Radio 910, please provide iHeart Media, Inc. Richmond with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number and contact person and identify the categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at iHeart Media, Inc. Richmond. HR Director, Amy Kusmin at 804-474-0000 or write to 3245 Basie Rd., Richmond, VA 23228 or email email@example.com
It is the policy of iHeart Media, Richmond to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
Do you have a strong desire to succeed in a competitive, fun and friendly work atmosphere? Are you out-going, a self-starter, well organized and motivated by the desire to earn a large income? If so, we want to talk to you! iHeart Media, Inc Richmond is searching for account executives for several of their Richmond, VA radio stations.
Radio sales experience is preferred, but not required if you have a minimum of two years experience in outside sales. Must be able to negotiate business and achieve revenue goals, develop new advertisers and service existing clients.
Qualified applicants should apply to: www.iheartmediacareers.com
iHeart Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and minorities to apply for this and any available position.
No phone calls please.
iHeart Media, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and minorities to apply for this and any other available position for which they are qualified.
The Regional Programming Manager is a senior leader role responsible for managing the strategy and execution of various market’s brands and increasing audience engagement for iHeartMedia’s broadcast (ratings growth), digital (uniques / streaming TSL growth), and live entertainment products (audience). The RPM is ultimately responsible for the quality of the products in the market, and by extension, for protecting the station licenses.
The RPM supports the Market President and the VP of Sales in driving revenue growth while developing & maintaining a market’s stations brand identities. The RPM is expected to act as the Program Director for one or more brands within a market. The RPM is a senior member of the market’s management team, and role models the values and operating principles of iHeartMedia with programming staff and broader market employees. The RPM reports to the Market President.
• Identify, develop, coach and manage the Program Directors, Promotions staff, Digital staff and On-Air Talent (in coordination with the Program Director) in the market with the support of the Senior Vice President Programming (SVPP)
• Analyze ratings and market research to grow the audience base – identify market risks / opportunities and ways to improve ratings
• Monitor and analyze competition and develop strategies to outperform competitors
• Work with Program Directors, Promotion leads, and Digital leads to drive audience engagement and build the market’s brands across broadcast, digital, and live entertainment
• Work with On-Air Talent and PDs to ensure invest in original content for the digital platforms
• Assist in designing & executing live events in the market
• Perform role of PD for at least one brand
• Support the Market President by leading the day-to-day management of programming operations in the market including (but not limited to); managing productivity, cost, technology, and production capabilities; and, protecting the station from FCC infringements of On-Air conduct
• Provide leadership and oversight for direct reports, including guidance and identifying development opportunities
• Drive results through your team and hold them accountable to business metrics & expectations, as well as ensuring they support market sales efforts
• Execution of and contribution to central resources (e.g., programming an iHeart station, asking SVPP to call in Talent coaching, etc.)
• Provide visible leadership and communications to the market
• Actively support the Market President and Vice President Sales in driving revenue growth (e.g., supporting sales calls to provide brand / product support)
The Regional Programming Manager must possess:
• Experience in programming and digital brand management
• Understanding of the markets, listeners and competitors to drive optimum ratings growth
• Understanding of industry trends and revenue drivers and an ability to create and develop a brand that engages audiences
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to multi-task while balancing multiple priorities
• Strong analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills
• A strong talent mindset – exceptional people management and team performance / coaching experience
• Knowledge of FCC rules and regulations
• Proven ability to lead and execute in a fast-paced, active environment
• Undergraduate degree or appropriate combination of education & experience is required
iHeartMedia offers competitive commission based compensation package.
Applications for this position are accepted at www.iheartmediacareers.com
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.